Thursday, September 7, 2017
– Chris Young revealed the 10 songs that will appear on "Losing Sleep," which comes out Oct. 20.
Young had a hand in writing all 10 songs and co-produced with Corey Crowder.
The track list is:
1. "Losing Sleep" - Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
2. "Hangin' On" - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
3. "Holiday" - Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
4. "Radio And The Rain" - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
5. "Where I Go When I Drink" - Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
6. "She's Got A Way" - Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
7. "Leave Me Wanting More" - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
8. "Trouble Looking" - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
9. "Woke Up Like This" - Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
10. "Blacked Out" - Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
"Every album you make as an artist, you want to continue to grow," Young said. "And you also want people to be in love with it. That's such a difficult thing to balance, but I think there's a little bit of something for everybody on this record."
Young has six albums to his credit, including 2016's "It Must Be Christmas" and 2015's Gold-certified studio album, "I'm Comin' Over."