Friday, June 1, 2012
– A deluxe edition of newcomers Edens Edge's debut album will be released by Cracker Barrel on June 12. That's the same day Big Machine Records will release the self-titled, standard edition.
The Arkansas-bred band is comprised of lead vocalist Hannah Blaylock; harmony vocals, guitar and Dobro player Dean Berner; and harmony singer, mandolin, banjo and guitar player Cherrill Green. They wrote half of the songs on the project as well as three exclusive tracks for the deluxe version. This marks the first time Cracker Barrel has ever released the deluxe version on the same day as the artists' nationwide release.
"Growing up in small towns, we're huge fans of home cooking and a family-style environment. Now that we're on the road most of the year, we often find ourselves seated at Cracker Barrels across the country. It's so exciting that one of our favorite places has asked us to be a part of their exclusive music program and give our mutual fans an extra helping of our favorite songs," said Green.
"Our working with Cracker Barrel is a perfect fit. We started pickin' and singing music with friends and family on front porches in our home state of Arkansas. And they're a lot like the front porches at Cracker Barrel stores that we see across the country. Every time we stop at a Cracker Barrel it feels like home to us!" said Blaylock.
Beginning June 2, all Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations will distribute digital download cards, while supplies last. Each card is redeemable for one free download of Edens Edge's new single, Too Good to Be True. The song is a follow-up to their Top 20 hit, Amen..
1. Amen (Skip Black, Hannah Blaylock, Catt Gravitt, Gerald O'Brien)
2. Swingin' Door (Terry Clayton, Brett James, Ashley Monroe)
3. Skinny Dippin' (Dean Berner, Laura Veltz, Vince Melamed)
4. Too Good To Be True (Gordie Sampson, Hillary Lindsey, Troy Verges)
5. Last Supper (Hannah Blaylock, Catt Gravitt, Danny Myrick)
6. Feels So Real (Angelo, Hillary Lindsey, Tia Sillers)
7. Who Am I Drinking Tonight (Hannah Blaylock, Laura Veltz)
8. Liar (Andy Stochansky, Laura Veltz)
9. Cherry Pie (Dean Berner, Vince Melamed, Laura Veltz)
10. Christ Alone (Steve Smith)
Deluxe tracks are:
11. Roots(Cherrill Green, Catt Gravitt, Skip Black)
12. Little Bird (Dean Berner)
13. Wherever I Go (Hannah Blaylock, Joy Williams, Danny Myrick, Jennifer Schott)