Sugar Hill releases three Nickel Creek CDs on Record Day
All titles are deluxe two-album sets featuring digitally remastered audio. A mandolin autographed by the members of Nickel Creek will be given away online as part of a Record Store Day promotion as well.
Nickel Creek began their relationship with Sugar Hill Records in 2000. Their self-titled debut has sold over one million albums to date. The 2002 release, "This Side," captured the Grammy for "Best Contemporary Folk Album." Their third album, "Why Should The Fire Die?," was released in 2005. The band parted ways in 2007 after their Farewell (For Now) Tour.
In its fifth year, Record Store Day is a day to highlight independent record stores. Limited edition vinyl and cd releases are made available exclusively for the day, and hundreds of musicians across the country perform at various events.
More news for Nickel Creek
- 03/09/23: Nickel Creek finds out "Where the Long Line Leads"
- 02/16/23: Nickel Creek enters "Holding Pattern"
- 02/07/23: Nickel Creek returns to road
- 01/23/23: Nine years later, Nick Creek is back
- 11/15/22: Nickel Creek coming to the Ryman
- 11/11/14: Watkins plans first full tour
- 06/05/14: Nickel Creek member announces solo disc
- 04/09/14: Nickel Creek sets PR
CD reviews for Nickel Creek
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • firstname.lastname@example.org
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time