Wednesday, September 15, 2010
– Randy Houser will celebrate the release of his sophomore album, "They Call Me Cadillac," in New York on Sept. 21 with a performance on ABC's Good Morning America.
Houser also will appear on the nationally syndicated show Better TV, Fox News, CMT Insider, CMT Top 20 Countdown, GAC's On The Streets, GAC's Headline Country before traveling to Los Angeles to perform on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday, Sept. 27. Houser will unveil his new single, A Man Like Me, at radio on Sept. 27.
"There's no denying that this album is a more definitive 'Randy Houser' record, and I know that's cliché, but it's the first time that I've had the most creative control to make the record I want to make," said Houser, who began working on this album with Show Dog-Universal Music almost immediately after the completion of his 2008 debut, "Anything Goes." The CD produced the hit Boots On.
The CD was produced by Cliff Audretch III and Mark Wright and features a vocal appearance from Lee Ann Womack on Addicted.
Songs on the CD are:
1. Lowdown and Lonesome (3:15)
2. They Call Me Cadillac (2:59)
3. Addicted (5:19)
4. A Man Like Me (3:19)
5. Will I Always Be This Way (4:08)
6. Out Here In The Country (3:56)
7. Here With Me (4:18)
8. Whistlin' Dixie (3:07)
9. Somewhere South of Memphis (5:56)
10. If I Could Buy Some Time (4:35)
11. Lead Me Home (4:52)
Fans can sign up for a wake-up call from Houser on the morning of Sept. 21 by texting CADILLAC to 30103. Listeners can hear tracks on Thursday, Sept. 16 when he kicks-off the Get Off On The Pain tour with Gary Allan and Jerrod Niemann in Salt Lake City, Utah.