Cash teams with NPR for special concert
NPR On Location with Rosanne Cash will be held at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle on Saturday, May 1. NPR's Michele Norris of All Things Considered will host the event.
Tickets go on sale Friday, March 12. Reserved seats (priced from $35-45) will be available for purchase at The Paramount Theatre box office: www.stgpresents.org
The centerpiece of the event will be a conversation between Cash and Norris; Cash will also perform songs, including selections from her most recent album, "The List." She will be accompanied by her husband and producer, John Leventhal. The program will end with an opportunity for the audience to ask questions.
On Aug. 10, Viking will publish Cash's memoir, "Composed." Cash writes about her upbringing, her development as an artist and her current life.
More news for Rosanne Cash
- 10/05/21: Cash goes back to school
- 04/24/20: Cash, White release song to benefit COVID-19 relief
- 09/20/18: Cash remembers "Everything"
- 10/03/17: Cash calls country artists to support gun control
- 02/08/15: Lambert wins big Grammy country honor, Cash takes three Grammys
- 08/23/10: Cash's "Composed" makes NY Times book list
- 07/09/10: Rosanne Cash gets "Composed"
- 01/11/10: Cash makes appearances to support "The List"
CD reviews for Rosanne Cash
©Country Standard Time • Jeffrey B. Remz, editor & publisher • email@example.com
About • Copyright • Newsletter • Our sister publication Standard Time