Jannakos plans EP
Saturday, May 15, 2021
– Andrew Jannakos will release his EP, "Gone Too Soon," on June 4 on RCA Nashville.
Jannakos released a new song from the project, "Somebody Loves You," on Friday.
"My life has changed so much since I released the single 'Gone Too Soon.' We built an entire team from scratch, moved to Nashville, and I get to work with so many amazing people," said Jannakos. "I'm very ready for people to hear what we have been working on in the studio with Derek Wells at the helm. These songs mean so much to me, and the fact that I co-wrote each song on the EP makes me even more excited to hit the road and play them for the fans. My dreams are literally coming true in real time."
The track list is:
1. Gone Too Soon (Andrew Jannakos / Josh Bricker / Jason Afable)
2. When The Whiskey Runs Out (Andrew Jannakos / Chris La Corte / Justin Wilson)
3. Like Yesterday (Andrew Jannakos / Kyle Clark / Alex Pennington Smith)
4. Somebody Loves You (Andrew Jannakos / Jason Afable / Kyle Clark / Sam Koon)
5. We've Always Loved (Andrew Jannakos / Jason Duke / Alex Pennington Smith)
6. Wine Country (Andrew Jannakos / Jason Afable / Eric Mallon / Alex Pennington Smith)
The Flowery Branch, Ga. native was on season 16 of NBC's The Voice. After his girlfriend (now wife) posted a video of him cooking dinner while singing along to "Gone Too Soon" to his TikTok in July 2020, the video racked up 250K likes by the next morning, and ultimately earned him more than half a million followers on the platform. Jannakos released an eponymous EP in April 2020.
More news for Andrew Jannakos