FGL's Kelley drops EP next week
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
– Florida Georgia Line member Brian Kelley announced today that his initial solo release, "BK's Wave Pack," (Warner Music Nashville / Nashville South Records, Inc.), a four-song EP, arrives next Tuesday.
"I'm so excited to ride this wave with y'all. My 'Wave Pack' EP is a snapshot into my world and the life I'm living – whether it's a little party on the beach or a little Sunday service in the sand," said Kelley. "And you don't always have to be on the sand or by the water, you can take the vibe with you wherever you go. 'Beach Cowboy' is a way of life and state of mind."
The self-proclaimed "Beach Cowboy" mixed pop and country, with a splash of a spiritual vibe. The track list is:
1. "Beach Cowboy" (Brian Kelley, Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose) *
2. "Made By The Water" (Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Randy Montana)
3. "Party On The Beach" (Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Blake Redferrin, Canaan Smith)
4. "Sunday Service In The Sand" (Brian Kelley, Blake Redferrin, Canaan Smith, Jake Rose)
Corey Crowder and Kelley produced the songs. Jake Rose co-produced "Sunday Service in the Sand."