Monday, March 29, 2021
– Blake Shelton will release his first album in more than 3 1/2 years, "Body Language," on May 21.
The disc includes 12 tracks, including the number one duet "Happy Anywhere" with fiance Gwen Stefani and current single "Minimum Wage."
"We've been working on this album on and off for two years now, and I'm very proud of what we have put together," said Shelton. "We certainly had some unique challenges with the pandemic, but we also had a lot of fun. We explored new sounds while making sure to get in some classic country. I'm also thrilled to have my buddies The Swon Brothers featured on the title track as both co-writers and vocalists. Can't wait for y'all to hear it."
The track list is:}
1. Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
2. Body Language (featuring The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
3. Happy Anywhere (featuring Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
4. Now I Don't (Jessi Alexander, Alyssa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
5. Monday Mornin' Missin' You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
6. Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson)
7. Makin' It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
8. Whatcha Doin' Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
9. The Girl Can't Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
10. The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
11. Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
12. Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)