Marlowe plans to release EP Friday
Monday, November 9, 2020
– Kameron Marlowe, a contestant on season 15 of NBC's The Voice, will release his self-titled, six-song debut EP Friday on Columbia Nashville.
"I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Coming from a small town, things like this just don't happen," said Marlowe. "Releasing my debut EP under Columbia Nashville is a dream come true and I couldn't be more excited for what's to come."
The release, produced by Brad Hill, includes Marlowe's entirely self-penned debut "Giving You Up" and "Burn 'Em All."
Marlowe was born and raised in Kannapolis, N.C. After quitting college due to his mother's health issues, Marlowe worked selling auto parts. Marlowe received a call from a talent recruiter from The Voice who had seen his live performance videos on YouTube. He debuted on the show's Blind Auditions premiere on Sept. 24, 2018 and subsequently joined Blake Shelton's Team Blake before being scooped up by coach Adam Levine later in the season. Marlowe was sent home in the Live Playoffs Top 24 episode on Nov. 13, 2018.
To celebrate the release, Marlowe will open for Chris Young at a socially-distanced concert at Coolray Field in Lawrenceville, Ga. on Saturday.
The track list is:
1. Giving You Up (Kameron Marlowe)
2. Sober as a Drunk (Marv Green, J.T. Harding, Justin Wilson)
3. Goin' There Today (Dan Isbell, Reid Isbell, Drew Parker)
4. Burn 'Em All (Kameron Marlowe, Brinley Addington, Aaron Eshuis, Jeff Hyde)
5. Hungover (Kameron Marlowe, Joe Clemmons, Aaron Eshuis, Matthew Gatewood)
6. Leavin' to Me (Kameron Marlowe, Kyle James)