Tuesday, April 14, 2020
– Chase Rice announced "The Album Part II" is set for May 15 release during this morning's appearance on "Good Morning America."
Rice FaceTimed into the show to perform current single "Lonely If You Are" live from his farm in Nashville.
The four-song digital project, titled in keeping with January's chart-topping surprise release of seven-song "The Album Part I," will combine with that earlier collection and additional forthcoming songs for an eventual all-encompassing physical product entitled "The Album."
"We've been eager to get more new music out to the fans, especially during this crazy time," said Rice. "I'm really proud of these songs and hope they can bring a little joy to people while they're stuck at home... and I can't wait to play them live for you when we're back on the road together soon."
The track listing is:
1. You (Chase Rice, Jon Nite, Zach Kale)
2. Break. Up. Drunk. (Chase Rice, Hunter Phelps, Jordan Schmidt)
3. Down Home Runs Deep (Daniel Ross, Michael Hardy, Mike Walker, James McNair)
4. Belong (Chase Rice, Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite)
DeStafano produced the EP, which is being released on Broken Bow. This will be Rice's fifth EP.