Wednesday, April 11, 2018
– Morgan Wallen will release his debut album "If I Know Me," on April 27 on Big Loud Records.
Wallen, 24, co-wrote six songs for the 14-song album, produced by CMA and ACM Award winner Joey Moi. Wallen infuses the music with whiskey-soaked vocals and a Southern rock edge. The first single is "Up Down," featuring Florida Georgia Line.
The track listing is:
1. "Up Down" (Feat. Florida Georgia Line) (Brad Clawson, CJ Solar, Michael Hardy)
2. "Happy Hour" (Corey Crowder, Michael Hardy, Craig Wiseman)
3. "Had Me By Halftime" (Michael Hardy, James McNair, Josh Miller, Daniel Ross, Morgan Wallen)
4. "Whiskey Glasses" (Ben Burgess, Kevin Kadish)
5. "Whatcha Know 'Bout That" (Michael Hardy, Cameron Montgomery, Craig Wiseman, Josh Leo, Jim Photoglo, Wendy Waldman)
6. "Redneck Love Song" (David Garcia, Michael Hardy, Hillary Lindsey, Josh Miller)
7. "Little Rain" (Matt Dragstrem, Chase McGill, Ben Hayslip)
8. "If I Know Me" (Michael Hardy, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Morgan Wallen)
9. "Chasin' You" (Jamie Moore, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
10. "The Way I Talk" (Jessi Alexander, Ben Hayslip, Chase McGill)
11. "If I Ever Get You Back" (Dallas Davidson, Matt Dragstrem, Ben Hayslip)
12. "Gone Girl" (Jessi Alexander, Cameron Montgomery, Deric Ruttan, Morgan Wallen, Michael Hardy)
13. "Not Good At Not" (Brett Tyler, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
14. "Talkin' Tennessee" (Jeff Hyde, Morgan Wallen, Craig Wiseman)
Wallen will make his Stagecoach Festival debut before continuing his headlining Up Down Tour. He then joins Luke Bryan's What Makes You Country Tour on May 31 in Toronto.
Wallen has co-penned songs for A Thousand Horses ("Preachin' to the Choir"), Dustin Lynch ("Party Song" from "Current Mood") and Kane Brown ("Rockstars" from Brown's self-titled debut full length), as well as Jason Aldean's Top 5 "You Make It Easy." Wallen's five-song EP "The Way I Talk" came out in 2016.
Born in Sneedville, Tenn., Wallen attended the same high school as Kenny Chesney. With a hard rock-loving preacher for a father and a mother who into country and contemporary Christian music, Wallen began performing for his local congregation at three.
Wallen makes his debut on the Jimmy Kimmel Show on April 26.