Bryan, Lady A, LBT, Underwood play CMA fest
Thursday, January 17, 2013
– Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood will play the CMA Music Festival in Nashville on June 6-9.
"What an exciting lineup - and we are just getting started," said Steve Moore, CMA Chief Executive Officer "Ticket sales are stronger than ever and we are always researching and developing ways to enhance the festival experience for our attendees and the artists who continue this time-honored tradition of giving back to the fans."
More artists will be announced soon.
More news for Country Music Association
- 06/11/15: CMA fest gets underway
- 04/07/15: Maddie & Tae, Brice join CMA nightly concerts
- 03/04/15: Paisley, Bentley, Aldean, FGL play CMA Music Fest
- 11/06/14: The CMA wrap
- 11/06/14: CMA TV numbers decline, but sweep the night
- 11/05/14: Lambert, Bentley, Urban win CMA honors
- 11/03/14: Doobies, Hayes, Swindell join CMA line-up
- 10/22/14: Paisley, Jackson, Tyler play Country Xmas show
Editorial: Walking the talk
When names like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon and the Hag are invoked, you're talking hard core country. These are the touchstones of country , the guys who made country music what it was and still is (or maybe can be). When these folks would sing about being down-and-out and the rough-and-tumble, they knew of what they were singing about. Fast forward a few years to the country singers of today. »»»
Concert Review: Smiles galore, Chesney appears happiness
Kenny Chesney smiled often during his performance at The Rose Bowl. This wasn't some showbiz smile, either - it was sincere. Chesney appeared to be truly happy to be there. On a hot night in July, when Chesney brought his exuberant The Big Revival Tour to Pasadena, the joy he expressed while performing actually made you forget about all the heat... »»»
Concert Review: Carll needs no crutch
Hayes Carll didn't even play his best-known song, "She Left Me For Jesus," during his 95 minutes on the small stage. And while chances are that some were internally clamoring for the typical Carll sense of humor, no one could legitimately say that the lanky Texan short-changed them.
At 39, Carll, who meanders somewhere between the... »»»