Bryan, Lady A, LBT, Underwood play CMA fest
Thursday, January 17, 2013
– Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood will play the CMA Music Festival in Nashville on June 6-9.
"What an exciting lineup - and we are just getting started," said Steve Moore, CMA Chief Executive Officer "Ticket sales are stronger than ever and we are always researching and developing ways to enhance the festival experience for our attendees and the artists who continue this time-honored tradition of giving back to the fans."
More artists will be announced soon.
More news for Country Music Association
- 03/04/15: Paisley, Bentley, Aldean, FGL play CMA Music Fest
- 11/06/14: The CMA wrap
- 11/06/14: CMA TV numbers decline, but sweep the night
- 11/05/14: Lambert, Bentley, Urban win CMA honors
- 11/03/14: Doobies, Hayes, Swindell join CMA line-up
- 10/22/14: Paisley, Jackson, Tyler play Country Xmas show
- 10/14/14: CMA names broadcast award winners
- 10/06/14: CMA adds Aldean, Chesney, McGraw, Bentley
Editorial: Walking the talk
When names like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon and the Hag are invoked, you're talking hard core country. These are the touchstones of country , the guys who made country music what it was and still is (or maybe can be). When these folks would sing about being down-and-out and the rough-and-tumble, they knew of what they were singing about. Fast forward a few years to the country singers of today. »»»
Concert Review: Gibson Brothers join "Brotherhood" in style
The idea of releasing "Brotherhood" by veteran bluegrass band The Gibson Brothers was a natural. The disc paid tribute to a long list of brother acts including the Everlys and lesser known acts like the York Brothers and the Four Brothers.
While the younger Gibson, Leigh, sure gave Eric a ton of grief throughout the show - all in jest, of... »»»
Concert Review: Moorer, Gauthier pull for each other
In their own right, Allison Moorer and Mary Gauthier did not really need the other because each is most capable of headlining.
But in one of those geniuses of booking, fans had the chance to see the two in a most enjoyable and alternative setting - a good, old-fashioned guitar pull.
That meant that the two were seated in comfortable chairs on... »»»