Bryan, Lady A, LBT, Underwood play CMA fest
Thursday, January 17, 2013
– Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood will play the CMA Music Festival in Nashville on June 6-9.
"What an exciting lineup - and we are just getting started," said Steve Moore, CMA Chief Executive Officer "Ticket sales are stronger than ever and we are always researching and developing ways to enhance the festival experience for our attendees and the artists who continue this time-honored tradition of giving back to the fans."
More artists will be announced soon.
More news for Country Music Association
- 11/06/14: The CMA wrap
- 11/06/14: CMA TV numbers decline, but sweep the night
- 11/05/14: Lambert, Bentley, Urban win CMA honors
- 11/03/14: Doobies, Hayes, Swindell join CMA line-up
- 10/22/14: Paisley, Jackson, Tyler play Country Xmas show
- 10/14/14: CMA names broadcast award winners
- 10/06/14: CMA adds Aldean, Chesney, McGraw, Bentley
- 09/29/14: Lady A, LBT, TBP join CMA line-up
Editorial: Walking the talk
When names like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon and the Hag are invoked, you're talking hard core country. These are the touchstones of country , the guys who made country music what it was and still is (or maybe can be). When these folks would sing about being down-and-out and the rough-and-tumble, they knew of what they were singing about. Fast forward a few years to the country singers of today. »»»
Concert Review: Church grows with time
It's heartening to see the continual rise of Eric Church's career, as he is one of the best songwriters in contemporary mainstream country music. Church mentioned from the stage how he performed for - in his estimation - only six loyal fans at The Whiskey for his first tour trip through Las Angeles a decade ago. His headlining stop last time... »»»
Concert Review: Brooks fires it up
Garth Brooks may have stood outside of country music by and large for 17 years, but he is jumping back in with both feet and more.
Brooks released "Man Against Machine" in November, his first disc of original music in 13 years. Last fall, he launched a world tour, which is rolling out with multiple dates in multiple cities, sometimes... »»»