Monday, May 11, 2015
– Heartland country rocker Logan Mize will digitally release his five-song Arista Nashville debut, "Pawn Shop Guitar - EP"on May 19.
Produced by Jim Catino, Ryan Gore, and Mize, the EP was entirely co-written by Mize and includes his current single, "Can't Get way from a Good Time."
CMT will air the world premiere of the new music video for "Can't Get Away from a Good Time," with a 24-hour exclusive across all CMT platforms including CMT, CMT Pure, the CMT Artist App and CMT.com.
Directed by Darrin Dickerson and produced by David B. Stevens for Ghostwater Films, the video spotlights the song's energy, blending performance clips with a storyline featuring selected stop-motion effects and showcasing Mize's sense of humor as the good-natured guy who comically can't get away from a good time, even if he tries.
1. "Thank God for You" (Logan Mize/Blake Chaffin/Jon McElroy/Randy Montana)
2. "El Camino" (Logan Mize/Blake Chaffin)
3. "Can't Get Away from a Good Time" (Logan Mize/Kelly Archer/Blake Chaffin)
4. "Better Off" (Logan Mize/Casey Beathard)
5. "What I Love About You" (Logan Mize/Casey Beathard)