Aldean, the Band Perry added to CMA Music Fest
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
– Jason Aldean and The Band Perry joined the performance lineup for the Nightly Concerts at LP Field during 2012 CMA Music Festival.
The event will be in downtown Nashville from Thursday-Sunday, June 7-10, 2012.
Five-time CMA Award winner Carrie Underwood was previously announced as performing at the nightly shows.
More news for Country Music Association
- 06/11/15: CMA fest gets underway
- 04/07/15: Maddie & Tae, Brice join CMA nightly concerts
- 03/04/15: Paisley, Bentley, Aldean, FGL play CMA Music Fest
- 11/06/14: The CMA wrap
- 11/06/14: CMA TV numbers decline, but sweep the night
- 11/05/14: Lambert, Bentley, Urban win CMA honors
- 11/03/14: Doobies, Hayes, Swindell join CMA line-up
- 10/22/14: Paisley, Jackson, Tyler play Country Xmas show
Editorial: Walking the talk
When names like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon and the Hag are invoked, you're talking hard core country. These are the touchstones of country , the guys who made country music what it was and still is (or maybe can be). When these folks would sing about being down-and-out and the rough-and-tumble, they knew of what they were singing about. Fast forward a few years to the country singers of today. »»»
Concert Review: Lauderdale states his case
For the uninitiated, Jim Lauderdale may have seemed like a huge name dropper.
When you casually mention how you have worked with Ralph Stanley, Solomon Burke, Buddy Miller, Nick Lowe, Robert Hunter, the North Mississippi All Stars and Elvis Costello and have a radio show on Sirius/XM satellite radio during a concert, one may liken it to Lauderdale... »»»
Concert Review: Queen Taylor wears her crown well
When Taylor Swift brought Natalie Maines of Dixie Chicks on stage to sing "Goodbye Earl," it meant more than just another star guest, on an already celebrity-packed, five-night attendance record-breaking Los Angeles concert run. This duet also brought into clear focus the truth that Swift's huge success unintentionally fulfilled the... »»»