Chesney, Reba, McGraw, Underwood perform at ACMs
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
– Jason Aldean, Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Lady Antebellum, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton with Trace Adkins, and Carrie Underwood are slated to perform as part of the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, hosted by McEntire.
The awards ceremony will be broadcast live from Las Vegas on Sunday, April 18 at 8 p.m. Eastern/Pacific on CBS.
More news for Academy of Country Music
- 06/21/18: Cobb takes ACM honor
- 05/17/18: ACM announces industry, studio nominees
- 05/08/18: Bentley, Jackson, Hunt, Rucker win ACM honors
- 04/15/18: Aldean takes Entertainer of the Year at ACMs
- 04/11/18: ACMs throws back with collaborations
- 03/29/18: Jackson, Little Big Town named as ACM performers
- 03/26/18: Alaina, Midland, Young take ACM honors
- 03/21/18: Chesney, Lady A, Shelton, Urban join ACM awards
Editorial: Walking the talk
When names like Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Waylon and the Hag are invoked, you're talking hard core country. These are the touchstones of country , the guys who made country music what it was and still is (or maybe can be). When these folks would sing about being down-and-out and the rough-and-tumble, they knew of what they were singing about. Fast forward a few years to the country singers of today. »»»
Concert Review: Mumford and Sons up to snuff, for the most part
Mumford and Sons have always played it smart when it has come to career moves. They have not overtoured by becoming regular fixtures on the touring circuit. Their M.O. is to tour just enough upon an album release and then disappear for a stretch. Ditto for releasing new music ("Delta" just came out last month, Mumford's first release... »»»
Concert Review: Finally back, Kodaline brings the optimism
Kodaline may have taken a long layoff in playing Beantown - a good 3 1/2 years - but in this fickle musical world, that did not mean their fans abandoned them for a brand new thing. In fact, the venue sold out weeks ago. No surprise because, once again, the Irish rock band admirably combined old and new.
Kodaline was a bit of a musical potpourri of... »»»